Monday, November 23, 2009

NaNoWriMo 23



I-I was listening to too many songs that reminded me of Chocolate's relationship with Strawberry xD
And like always, he gets his way... So though it's not too romantic (Chocolate's blushing, if you can't tell (and it makes me squee *0*)) but it's them, so it's cute 8D
And i've been fangirling over my new wallet (right school friends? xDD)
I even see it as I type 0_0
Right.
Next.
To.
Me.

If you must know the songs:
  1. I'd Lie- Taylor Swift xDDD ( it actually matches them to the point it freaks me out xD I can rant about them)
  2. Fairytale-Alexander Rybak (matches him very well, i think and their relationship :3) (and i think he sounds like he should be in Animaniacs xDD his voice at least)
  3. Believe Again-Brinck

and now you know how cheesy he is xDD that's all you're getting peeps, i want him to have at least a little respect xDD

Dunno about you, but i think Chocolate is quite handsome xD (Strawberry is cute though :3 ) but like, not just in this picture, i mean in general, which, makes me pretty happy xD i always wanted an attractive character that wasn't just cute (i-i seem pretty good at the cute thing) but Chocolate is both, so yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment