Friday, November 20, 2009

NaNoWriMo 20



AAC Day 1

Major Accomplishment: I opened a drink

And not just any drink, one of those Japanese drinks xD

And no, my two friends and i did not spend ten mintues trying to open it before we found out how to.
No, not at all *shot*

I went as Chibitalia and my America went as Canada (xD)
I got to see an Austria 8'D who hugged me and said they were proud of their son/daughter thing xD

Tom. I'm being England :3

As for what i bought:
  1. A Chocolate/Strawberry wallet (you know i have problems)
  2. Simon/Kamina plushie
  3. Kaworu cell phone charm (that i can't use on my phone DX)
  4. A Typhlosion Magnet ( :D and it even has chocolate and strawberries on it xD IT'S PERFECT)
  5. A Prussia picture from a Prussia and Canada who gave me candy 8D
  6. An 'I Heart Axis Powers Hetalia Pin
  7. A Croagunk puppet :3

As for saddnes, someone bought all the Cyndaquil plushies : NOT COOL YOU LOOSER. i wanted one so badly, it breaks MY HEART (i agree with the vender, i should go beat them up xDD)

And No Kittan figures :( no one likes him enough yet...

1 comment:

  1. reaper, the one who FIGURED OUT HOW TO OPEN ITNovember 21, 2009 at 7:26 PM

    AM I IN THAT PICTURE? because I DONT RECOGNIZE ME.

    ReplyDelete