Saturday, November 21, 2009

NaNoWriMo 21



:

They aren't necessarily a couple (i refuse to say any couples in their story xD), but i wonder how many people will support them together...

Anywho, Today was fun :3
I got to do my first Photoshoot xDD

And (oh gee, hard to remember the rest of the day ;-; )


Got a lot of autographs, I got~!:

  1. Bill Rogers (I apparently made his day with the item i brought for him to Autograph :D it made me so happy :D (it was a Croagunk xD) and he commented that he needed to go to a Toys R Us and get one :3)
  2. Michele Knotz
  3. Wendy Powell
  4. Chris Cason

And then i noticed that i had a lot of FMA Autographs xD (my autograph book has a lot of FMA in it, not just them)



Today i bought:

  1. A Shinji to match my Kaworu
  2. A Piplup plush
  3. A Luffy thing
  4. America/England Pins
  5. Pokeball pins
  6. A Commission :D (Chocolate and Strawberry~!)
  7. A Cat thing
  8. A Japanese soda (because it deserves to be mentioned)


No comments:

Post a Comment