Sunday, November 22, 2009

NaNoWriMo 22



AAC Day 3

Yeah...today was basically a Hetalia Day xDD hence my Hetalia-ish ocs
You've already met my Mithonia-kun, so here's Rozkia-san! :D (pronounced with a rolling 'r')

I played Left For Dead (or whatever the game is called DX) and holy crap, lots of blood
But i was actually very good at it O_o
(I used an axe, and i tend to be better at hitting games vs. shooting games)
I got top score or whatever :D
Bad part: whenever i wacked someone, my screen became bloodier DX so yeah, my screen was very red xDD

I went to the Chess match with a few friends (who i have no clue what they want to be called xDD same friends i sat around opening sodas with)

After, I found my America and then Okami, America and I (ff~ i'll just call you Okami xD) made cookies :3

I-I forget who Okami made;;;;;
But i made a Chocolate and America made a Jules (her oc)

Then we went to a Hetalia panel, which ran like 1983019238 minutes late xD (not that i mind :D)
And then mentioned that they will be running a panel at Anime Boston about how to make historically accurate Hetalia ocs (which, I made up Rozkia and Mithonia's pasts before i made the people, and just decided on it xD) but i didn't say anything, because like i said, they aren't real countries :(

Though, Mithonia is close to Italy, because.... truthfully, i have a ton of Italians in this country xD

Rozkia on the other hand, is the story where my other story takes place (Stepping Stones, you know, with Nar and the gang?) and is a giant mutt xD but i'm not too sure where it's going to be though...

But i'll draw a comic of their past and stuff sometime

So Now I bought:
  1. Lucky Star Blind box (xD)
  2. A Roy cell phone charm (he's so cute)
  3. A Piplup cell chone charm
  4. A Spock and an Al thing xD
it was fun :3 and for Anime Boston I'm being...


FINLAND

yes, i am happy :3

I ADORE FINLAND 8'D *jumps around*

No comments:

Post a Comment