Saturday, January 22, 2011

I fail



I-I'm impatient and paranoid apparently XD MY WAIFU DIDN'T HELP DB

So, after going to my bro's college for books, we were on the way home and:

J: We're pretty close to your friend's house, do you want to go over now?
Me: I can't D: It's too early....but it would be a waste of gas to go back and forth, so I guess...
*drives down*
No CAR DB

So it eventually ends in me spazzing and wanting to go back home xD My waifu said that Sock forgot (but apparently she gave her a hard time 8'D I have such a good waifu) but she didn't

And like...two seconds after I got home I got a phone call xDD

SO BASICALLY. I GOT TO GO OVER HER HOUSE AND SPAZ AND CRY IN HER FACE WHILE HER CAT HATED ME D:

I find this situation funny xDD Maybe you don't xD

No comments:

Post a Comment