Monday, January 31, 2011

Dance Practice8D



I mean, the girl's dance is adorable 8'D I wish I could watch it.
But let's just say...if a guy did it... I'd be really happy. It's so...<333

IN OTHER NEWS BLOCK YOUR EYES FOR THE NEXT PICTURE.





Baw. I found an older picture from when I was in 6th grade. To give you an idea, I'm in the 12th grade now.

This was after I developed a style and tried to copy my Sailor Moon plushies' style xDDD
(A couple people knew that I started out with something that basically is my current style, then started to copy the styles I liked, then tried to change it, then eventually after ages of trying i got back to my old style xDD SO! i went around in a weird circle.)

I think I improved.

1 comment:

  1. D'awwww! xDD sixth grade picture is cute. You've come such a long way, though, Mina! 8D

    Also, YES, TRE, YOU LUCKY THING YOU. YOU GET TO WATCH LEX DANCE IN A DRESS.

    ReplyDelete