Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WHY YOU JERK D8



I WAS ANGERED
i was reading a REALLY good series by one of my favorite mangaka, and suddenly

it stops
it just stops
the scans ended
I SWEAR I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED
IT LEFT OFF AT SUCH A HORRIBLE TIMING
I THINK I HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH D8
THE LAST CHAPTER WAS ADDED A DAY AGO XDD
then before that was 28 days :l

and Strawberry is talking about the character on the page i was reading xD; not me. I am a she

BUT! the chapter nine bit i was talking about...i guess I'll write it in white xD; so just highlight it

Ok! So as you know, Strawberry isn't too lovely around Chocolate, and tended to be very violently-shy around him until around chapter 9 :D which in my original copy was about.... over 47,000 words into the story? xD Romance fail

and so! rare quote! (this is from Choco's POV) :

The one thing that he would never expect to stop him, did. Gently clutching his sleeve was the red head boy, refusing to make eye contact with him. With his heart racing, Chocolate asked what Strawberry was doing. Instead of responding with words, the shaking boy leaned in and allowed his lips to brush against Chocolate’s.


HAHAHAHAH ALL OF THE THINGS STRAWBERRY DOES, THROUGHOUT THE COURSE OF THE STORY, I FIND THIS TO BE HIS BRAVEST MOMENT XD; cheesy? yes.

but I think there's something special about that...Sure, one can go beat someone up, face an opponent alone, face their fears (which, Strawberry did do all of those, surprisingly, he's a brave character) but I find that actually dealing with his emotions in such a way was fantastic. The Strawberry at the beginning of the story would have NEVER done that.

Sure people were shocked with that little love scene (what? D: what? nothing) But the fact that Strawberry was alright with it... I don't know, it does mean a lot to me :)


o_o;; accidently rambled

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooh! Strawberry, you brave boy! 8D eeee, I'm so proud!

    ReplyDelete