Thursday, September 17, 2009

Questions?



I KNOW MORE OF YOU READ THIS XDD

but yeah, I kinda wanna do comics with characters from that NaNoWriMo novel anwsering questions, and i may take the few i got last time in my DA journal

they can be stupid questions too, i just want to draw how they'd react xD

and now, who are they? I'll try to name them all xD

  1. Strawberry
  2. Chocolate
  3. Croissant
  4. Toffee (this number just for you, you know who you are)
  5. Pineapple
  6. Razz
  7. Straw/Razz Mom
  8. Straw/Razz Dad
  9. Eclair
  10. Loquat
  11. Cake
  12. Pie
  13. Pitt
  14. Plum
  15. Watermelon 'Melly'
  16. "Kiwi"
  17. Choco Mom
  18. Choco Dad
  19. Vanilla
  20. Fairies? xD Do they deserve a spot?
  21. Others? who I'm forgetting D:


1 comment:

  1. Oh! oh! xDD Strawberry, do you ever feel threatened by Chocolate's cousin? xDDD

    ReplyDelete