Monday, September 14, 2009

DON'T STEAL YOU D8<


(the characters are Croissant, Toffee, and Loquat (another picture of Toffee and Loquat at the bottom))

YOU MAKE ME SAD! D8<
this happened to me today at Wal-Mart

Ok, let me explain
-I went to WM to get the Repo! DVD (they didn't have it )
-I saw that they had Guitar Hero Beatles :D
-I wanted to play, but this guy was playing
-I stayed around and watched, waiting for him to finish
-He kept looking at me xD;; so i left and joined my brother
-I saw the screen was at the menu
-I was happy, dragged my brother and his book to the guitar hero thing
-Only to discover he stole the guitar and left the drums

no, just no. no being stupid, i'm addicted to that game and i don't even have it xDD the only chance i get to get NEAR the game, and the looser before me stole the controller xDDD

BAH YOU LOOSER D8<

*cough*
So i didn't get a DVD and i didn't play guitar hero D:

Walmart and Guitar Hero do not belong to me


Also~ I drew a collab with my friend ChillyAcademicIV on DA during math class :3



I drew Loquat (the happy guy) and she drew Toffee (the one with the axe 8D)
Isn't it lovely? I love Toffee in it xD

And i also drew Puppy on a cupcake on the same paper :D


I'm tempted to name it 'Cookie' xD

1 comment: