Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hey

I know it's been a while since I posted. Even though I've been drawing the comics, something always comes up, be it the laptop taken away or technical problems.

There's someone in my home life that's making it hard. I won't go into details, but yeah xD It just stinks. I'm sorry about not being able to post much this month.
Yes, I've gotten to the computer, but I've been writing a lot to keep my mind busy and get emotions out and such, which is kinda working instead of bugging people xD

And I've been working on my OC blog, not that you've seen any progress xD
The only progress you can see is that it's orange, unlike green or blue.

So! The point of this message is that, I'm going to try to post 5 a day. That way, I don't get annoyed with fixing them up, and it will work through the posts I need to post in a fast way.

...Yeah XD Love you guys~!

No comments:

Post a Comment