Thursday, June 10, 2010

POKEMON PRIZES WHAT?



I went to an amusement park on June 5th xDD
THEY HAD A BOOTH WHERE THE PRIZES WERE POKEMON PLUSHIES.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*cough*
So! We all went over and tried to win one :D
At one point, everyone won one but me xD So i went up against a bunch of little kids and an adult...and the adult won...by three points D:
I SCREAMED XDDD i had a total brainfart xDDD

But don't worry, I won one xD with the help of LizHollow for giving me money, and Zavi...for accidently giving me points xD

I won a Chatot :3 he's a cutie pie, his name is Karellen George the III (right Kyle? xD)


...i hope they don't see this xD they are much prettier in real life...

1 comment:

  1. XDDD Awwww, that happened to me with a Kenny Plushie xD; never did win it. YAY CHATOT~

    ReplyDelete