Sunday, May 30, 2010

Myth is a butt/Question



Yep, Myth

---
BUT! I totally want to make a twitter account for a character xD But i don't want to do it unless they have someone to talk to...

So, if i do, it would either be Strawberry or Ramen :3 (or both)

Would someone consider making a twitter account so our characters can talk?
I don't want to make an account unless they have a friend xDDDD And if you do want to do this with me, can you tell me who? Like, original character verses a pokemon character ( in my case at least xD it can be other fandoms xDD)

And my characters can start having friends xD

I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE LOOSERS WITH NO FRIENDS.

I think it sounds like fun...


(happy late birthday Ren! *hugs* Hope you had a nice birthday dear :D )

3 comments:

  1. That actually sounds interesting, kind of like a roleplay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ill do it! its aggie btw ill make one for mel >;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL MAKE ONE XD

    I have no idea who to use, who would they want to talk to? xD

    ALSO, THANK YOUUU~

    ReplyDelete