Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eye issues D:


You can tell I had an exciting day xDD

Well, if you count the eye thing, I did xDD
I was sitting at the computer and my eye randomly exploded xDD it STUNG SO BADLY. It felt like... 20 people poking your eye out xDD fun, and yeah... wasn't fun D: I'll stop xDD

But anywho, I suddenly remembered my story Grey and a few characters from it... more specifically Sanders and Skyelar... (both boys don't let Skyelar fool you xD)

You may know Sanders from my kitty comic? xD
But, to the people at my school, they know of my confusing friend family xDD
Well, these two kinda have that relationship. xD Like, Sanders is the hubby and Skyelar is the waifu, but they aren't making out and stuff, it's a nickname xD (or is it? DUNDUNDUN it really depends on how you view their relationship, I'm not giving anything away xD)

But they are my icon on youtube xD and i've been listening to this song that reminds me of them later in my story... it makes me ache xDD

But... I really miss them, they were sweet :(

2 comments:

  1. YOU. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU ON YOUTUBE~ What is your naaaaame theeeere~

    D'aqwww, they're so cute! I just wanna huggle Skyelar

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME.
    xD my name is minakonumnums like it is everywhere xDD http://www.youtube.com/user/minakonumnums?feature=mhw5#p/f/1/VVNTjPiRpMs
    can i link you on this site...? xDD

    aren't they? ;0; i love them to death xDD

    ReplyDelete