Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland :3



Yep, just came back from Alice in Wonderland
I thought it was a really good movie :)
But I think it would be really disturbing for young kids D:

Mikio-Alice
Taji-Mad Hatter
Chocolate-March Hare
Strawberry-Doormouse
Takamaru-Cheshire Cat
(Takamaru is another character in Taji's story)

Thinking about it, Chocolate would make a pretty good Mad Hatter... he's pretty mad (crazy mad, not Cassie mad xD)

But! March Hare/Doormouse Chocolate/Strawberry were based off of an old picture i did


3 comments:

  1. Hello, Mina! 'Tis Ren~! I'm having a hard time with my blog xD;; what does it mean if a tag is broken, or something?

    EEEE~ It's so cute! Cheshire cat Taka amuses meee~ x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. XDD Hey Ren~
    Gah! Okies, it took me a while, it breaks my heart, but you can't use 'less than three' for a heart, did you happen to do that?

    xDD and im glad you're entertained~ I love Takamaru~

    ReplyDelete
  3. XDD he's so cuuuuute~

    Ah, that's exactly what I did xD damn.

    Also, I'm sorry I stole your layout xD;; it was just the coolest one.

    ReplyDelete