Friday, December 4, 2009

Well, that's it


Well, tonight the show 'Monk' ended.
I loved that show. I thought it was great.
And strangely enough, it has some pretty good memories.

One of them being: Chocolate and Strawberry

Did i ever tell anyone that?
I know i've told a few people, but I can't remember;;;
In, what, 2008? I invented them?
I remember sitting in my kitchen watching the 'Monk' marathon on a little TV, getting a little frusturated with the table i had to use, taking a few pieces of paper and just drawing, eventually those weird people popped up and they slowly grew. I still have those pictures, and i don't think they're going to be thrown out (and yes, for the millionth time, i need to scan those)

They've changed so much since they were invented, both looks and attitude.

But really?
It's kinda sad to see the show end, I guess I have a pretty deep attachment to it because of that memory (besides it being a great show;; )
(so go thank 'Monk' for these two xD)

And yes, my eyes got watery, I did not cry though :)

And now, I'll just put this here because it's cute xD


*runs off to sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment