Friday, August 21, 2009

Pizza



Has that ever happened to you? When it happens to me, it's usually icecream, not pizza, but I ate at a pizza place (and ate a sub xD) and was thinking of pizza :3

Also, announcement! For a little while, I've been planning on drawing a weekly colored (all ages) comic for another site I'm on. But I'll post them here as well so you guys can read it ;3 It's about pirates xD It necessarily have a name (though, I'm playing aroung with 'Pie-rat' kind of thing, something cute ._.;; )

And so below, are doodles of the two main characters (there will be more, but these two are the first you see, so I don't mind showing them to you guys before I post the comic :) ) The one with the green is Trevor the actual main character and the friend he drags with him is in the blue named Petey. I may change the names since it's still a WIP.

Trevor looks like a girl D8




1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, they're adorable! <33 I love Trevor especially, but maybe it's because he's all greeeeen~ Can't wait to see these guys in action!

    Also, yes, that's happened to me xDDDD The Japanese place at the mall food court, oh my god. It's so good, but there's so muuuuuuch D:

    ReplyDelete